Expert EV/Tesla Protection Service in Langhorne, PA
Protection for your ev or tesla
EV/TESLA CERAMIC COATING
- Drive more, worry and detail less
- Hydrophobic effect, dirt and water repel off the paint, keeping it cleaner between washes
- Chemical resistance, bird droppings, soda, cleaning agents, will not penetrate or etch paint
- Increased gloss and shine, and never needs to be reapplied
- Light scratch and swirl resistance from everyday encounters, less swirls over time
- Adds resale value, reported on Carfax History Report
EV/TESLA PAINT PROTECTION FILM
- PPF or “clear bra” is a transparent urethane film that is designed to take impacts like rock chips, scrapes, swipes and physical damage to the paint. It is the most protective of all.
- Most commonly applied to the front end of your Tesla that will get hit with rocks, road debris and areas that may be side-swiped or scraped.
- Unlike ceramic coating, it has a self-healing top layer, meaning light scratches or swirls will disappear after a few hours in the warm sunlight.
- Lifetime manufacturer’s warranty against yellowing, fading, cracking.
Even your brand new paint can be improved. Surprisingly, most new Teslas that we see have swirl marks and light sanding marks from the factory, where they quickly address factory paint defects before sent out to the dealership for delivery. We at Relentless Perfection quickly address those imperfections by polishing the paint to a mirror finish, and locking in that shine. Contact us now to learn more about us and our other services like paint protection film, ceramic coating, vinyl wraps and paint correction.